Track Project Financial Performance
The Project Accounting ERP module for engineer-to-order and make-to-order manufacturers gives you the control and visibility you need to measure project performance accurately. The ERP module gives you an easy ability to define the number and types of budgets required based on your business needs and project types. All budgets are time-phased based on task start and end dates to help you evaluate whether they stay on track.
In addition to actual costs based on fiscal period and year, GLOVIA G2 can also calculate project-to-date totals in several ways depending on the needs of your business. This enables an easy comparison of your estimates and budget projections with incurred costs and revenue.
Complete Financial Picture
To provide a complete financial picture, all project costs are posted to GLOVIA G2 Financial Management.
Cost and Revenue Roll-Up
The Project Accounting ERP module for engineer-to-order and make-to-order production supplies both cost and revenue roll-ups for analyzing your estimates, budgets and incurred costs. You can examine costs and revenues by task and activity type, or drill down to the transaction level for detailed cost information.
Flexible Cost and Revenue Recognition
You can easily adapt the ETO/MTO ERP solution to your business with flexible cost and revenue recognition.
User Defined Project Budgets
- For financial values and labor hours
- Unlimited versions, for example:
- Original budget
- Revised budget
- Target budget
- Estimate-to-complete budget
Project Status Visibility
- Provides visibility of estimate-to-complete (ETC)
- Provides visibility of estimate-at-completion (EAC)
Assigning Activity Types
- Supports an unlimited number of user-defined activity types
- Freely assign activity types to tasks
Revenue Recognition Formulas
- Incurred costs and revenue recognition
- Percentage of costs, based on incurred revenues
- Percentage of revenues, based on incurred costs
- User defined calculations for costs and revenues
- Costs and revenues transferred to residuals
- No cost or revenue recognition
General Ledger Integration
- Project related journal entries in GLOVIA G2 General Ledger or GLOVIA G2 Project Accounting have visibility in both applications
- Project related transactions entered in General Ledger are included in Project Accounting roll-ups
- All period-end closing is performed in General Ledger
- Project Accounting uses the fiscal calendar established by General Ledger
- The calendar affects only budgets, not incurred costs
- Provides roll-ups of estimated, budgeted, and actual costs and revenues
- Costs roll-up to tasks and activity types
- Revenues roll-up to tasks and activity types
Download the CrescentOne data sheet to learn more about implementing our GLOVIA G2 Project Accounting ERP module at your company.Download
Explore More Capabilities
Select a product category below to see how CrescentOne can improve a particular aspect of your business
ERP Success Stories
Manufacturers in varied industries around the world rely on CrescentOne to provide flexible, reliable and affordable solutions to manage their operations.