GLOVIA G2 Debugging tool enables any programmer whether familiar with G2 source code or not to step through GLOVIA G2 VM code and examine or modify its state to help track down bugs. It uses dockable user interface and can be used as Microsoft Visual Studio Add-in. A dockable toolbar can be attached, or docked, to its parent window, or it can be detached, or floated, in its own mini-frame window.
GLOVIA G2 Debugger helps the process of finding and resolving of defects that prevent correct operation of computer software or a system. Debugging tends to be harder when various subsystems are tightly coupled such as in GLOVIA G2, because changes in one may cause bugs to emerge in another. GLOVIA G2 debugger makes the job of a programmer easier in finding and fixing the bugs in customized code.
A user of a program that does not know how to fix the problem may learn enough about the problem using G2 debugger to be able to avoid it until it is permanently fixed.
- Debugging of GLOVIA G2 Portal, GMEAP & RIUX Super Layer functions and Tasks.
- Graphically displays SuperLayer Function including syntax colored logic editor.
- Setting of Breakpoints at any level in SuperLayer Function timing cycle including where there is no logic point.
- Setting of Breakpoints at SuperLayer objects (Field, Group, Function, Control Break, and Logic) and Logic Lines.
- Setting of Breakpoints when value of certain variable changes
- Viewing of Call Stack and navigation to appropriate SuperLayer object
- Availability of Content of System Variables, File variables and Scratch Variables for examination.
- Modification of Non-System variables through the debugger.
- Variable content visibility on SuperLayer Logic through tooltip.
- Step Into/Step Over/Step Out/Go available for Super Layer Logic.
- Logic editing and saving with ability to check out function on logic edit.
- Setting of System level and Application Level trace for the running session with a trace viewer.
- Intelligent string search capability in a SuperLayer function.
- Multilingual user interface support for GLOVIA G2 supported languages.
- Support for debugging multiple SuperLayer environments.
- Saving of all window/docking states/ Breakpoints/Data Variables on the client machine for improved productivity.
- Attaching to a GLOVIA G2 process for debugging from a list of GLOVIA G2 VM processes.
- Concurrent or Remote Debugging
- Online help
Download the CrescentOne data sheet to learn more about implementing our GLOVIA G2 Debugger at your company.Download
Explore More Capabilities
Select a product category below to see how CrescentOne can improve a particular aspect of your business
ERP Success Stories
Manufacturers in varied industries around the world rely on CrescentOne to provide flexible, reliable and affordable solutions to manage their operations.