If these are recurring questions in your organization, there is good chance you are experiencing “Application Erosion.” As you watch the value of your system decrease over time, your applications become less effective, the number of knowledgeable users shrink, use of the system becomes stagnant, and the processes used to run your business becomes outdated. The technology and training you invested in a few years ago is no longer producing the results needed to successfully operate your business today.
How can CrescentOne help you?
CrescentOne’s Business Optimization Analysis (BOA) provides an analysis of how your organization should address this “Application Erosion.” CrescentOne’s BOA is performed by our senior consultants who will spend time with management and key users, to understand, review and identify areas for improvement. This essential outside perspective will highlight the gaps and provide essential feedback, which will include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying the widening gap between your business processes and the applications system.
- Optimizing modules already owned, but poorly implemented.
- Identifying and eliminating needless and/or overlapping customizations.
- Identifying the business processes that can to be improved or redesigned.
- Offering new CrescentOne solutions that address the ongoing needs of your evolving business.
CrescentOne’s solutions are shaped by customers looking for answers that meet their specific business needs. Therefore, the Business Optimization Analysis is a customized service that helps you establish and maintain ownership of your system, while maximizing the potential of your investment.
ERP Success Stories
Manufacturers in varied industries around the world rely on CrescentOne to provide flexible, reliable and affordable solutions to manage their operations.